Saturday, September 13, 2008

Music

Anna's assign

Music is one of exciting and wonderful creations.We listening to the music from the hospitals, prisons, schools, work places and from our homes.Music is one of the ways to relax after a busy day, it also a good way to relieve stress, depression and anxiety.I persolly like to listen to pianoinstrumental music, it help me to put my ideas and plans together and relax my mind.I do not even imagine how the world would be without music.For those who go to church, people sing and dance and worships at the same time.Music can inspire people to write and think positivily.We learn so many thing through music that can be helpful in future.We can learn a different lunguage through music by listening and comparing the lyrics without be bored.Music is a very importante thing in our lives.It ills us like by relieving deprssion and stress and at the same time it brings joy in our lives.Bisides it, it also occupy our minds and make us to thing about benefitial things.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love piano solos as well. They are soothing.

tom said...

actually sometime I want to ask you about African music. What good musicians are from Tanzania? I like Afel Boucom- he's from Mali I think. And Miriam Makeba. But I also want to learn about others.