Thursday, October 16, 2008

Travel

Fluency #1

To travel by car is more exciting to me. First of all, traveling by car can let me stop whenever I want. Most times during the journey I usually see nice shops selling cloths and beauty products; then, if I see interesting items I only stop the car and buy them. Moreover, most restaurants and hotels are along the road; therefore, whenever I feel like tasting food from a place I can stop and get it. In addition, after finishing eating I have the opportunity to move around to get to know the culture, how the place is built and what kind of language is being spoken in that specific area. Furthermore, when the car is moving I feel good watching people, the environment and things that will be taking place like people walking, driving, running and having fun. By the we are out of town and getting into the countryside I like to watch animal that are alive and the real nature which is different from that on TV. Thus, to see how cities are built and to watch the live nature and the things found in it like animals and people make traveling by car more interesting to me.

No comments: