Saturday, February 28, 2009

Confusion

Ann Assign
I remember when I was in Harare. I was supposed to go to a place which would take about 45 minutes. As I did not know well the city I decided to ask my friend. In the city where I was there were many community buses. Thus, we decided to ask the driver if he could drop us at the place we were going. The bus was not going exactly at the place, but it passes along it. My friend also did not know well the place. The conductor accepted to show us the place and reminder us on the way. Then, we got in. On the way I felt that there was soothing wrong. However, 30 minutes later. Then I asked my friend if we were not supposed to go through the north direction. Thus, we decided to ask the conductor, and he said we were in the wrong bus going to the wrong place. They drop us on the bush. In that place there were no people and houses. Then, we had to ask for a ride to go back where we were. Another confusion happened with my brother when he was in grade one. We did not used to accompany hum to school very often. Then, one day after the he had finished his classes, he called a cab. Then, the driver asked him, where he wanted to go. He gave him our home address. When they reached home, the cab driver asked for money. He did not have any money. The cab driver was so angry that they had to call my mother. My mother was also embarrassed with my brother. However, we had to pay the bill. We understood him because he was only five years.

No comments: