Saturday, February 28, 2009

My good and bad memories in U.S

Ann assign
I have so many good and bad memories from U.S especially from Carbondale. However, I do not usually feel comfortable talking about them. The world has bad and good things life too. My bad memory is when I had to see with my own eyes the consequences of aggression and abuse. Before I moved to where I’m living now I used to live in quite place. I had a neighbor a young girl. The girl used to be abused by most of the guys in the building. At the end of a day they would hit her. I hate violence and I cannot tolerate it. I cannot watch it even from TV, it makes me so sad and I feel emotional pain whenever I watch it. These things at times make me to desire to go to a place far from the earth where there will not be pain and suffering. Is part of life there is nothing we can do to change it. Besides that, I have another bad memory. When I come to US for the first time I got lost. I got into the wrong plan and I went to the wrong place at the wrong time. I was not more concerned about getting lost but about the person who was waiting for me at the airport. The person who was waiting for me never gave up until I arrived. Besides that, when I came from Africa last December, I lost two flights. The first one in Washington because I and some people from the same plane were taken to the wrong gate. Then after all of us had gotten in the plane the pilot got serious seek. Thus, an ambulance was called. The worst part is that I had to connect again an hour later. It took us more than 45 minutes waiting for the other pilot to arrive. Thus, I lost the second flight.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow. Those are painful memories. I'll pray that you have just as many opportunities for joyful ones.